Projects & Accomplishments
Carmen has taught real estate investment analysis classes and workshops at
Cerritos College for over 15 years. Many of her former students are now commercial brokers handling million $$ listings or own and manage income property that has substantially increased in value over the years.
In addition to serving as President and Founder of
CitiHousing Real Estate Services, Carmen has also:
- Developed award-winning housing programs at
Tri-City Mental Health Center in Pomona and
Portals Mental Health in Los Angeles
- Created strategic plan for two nonprofit housing organizations:
Irvine Housing Opportunities and
Housing with HEART, a new affiliate of Jamboree Housing
- Planned an affordable apartment project in the City of LaVerne for
David & Margaret Youth and Family Services
- Sold single-family houses to households who received government money [cash!] for their downpayment
- Developed a 75-unit low-income senior citizen apartment
Contact Ms. Sherlock Homes
Feel free to reach out with any questions or comments!
Ms. Sherlock Homes Newsletter
Join my newsletter for details on upcoming workshops, resources, and updates on the real estate market!
CitiHousing Real Estate Services
11432 South Street #244, Cerritos, CA 90703-6611